The best thing about choosing Sterling Silver for your engagement ring setting is that nobody but you has to know that it isn’t Platinum or White Gold. The next best thing is how much more affordable it is when you compare prices. Many Sterling Silver rings of the bridal variety have the added bonus of being plated with protective materials like Rhodium to help maintain their luster and polish.
Sparkling 3 Three Stone Engagement Ring
- Solid 925 Sterling Silver setting with stamp of authenticity
- Center solitaire is 1.5 carat princess cut accented by round cut stones
- Available in sizes 4 through 9.5
- This is a gorgeous design that has many happy wearers. Learn more here.
Round Brilliant CZ Sterling Silver 925 Ring
- Nothing says traditional beauty like the solitaire engagement ring.
- The 1.25 carat center stone is a high-grade AAAA Cubic Zirconia round cut gem that has a realistic sparkle in all lighting conditions.
- Available in sizes 4 through 11.
- Gets many positive reviews as a wonderful diamond ring lookalike.
Radiant Sterling Silver Solitaire With Side Stone Accents
- This pretty ring gets more interesting the longer you look at it. Although it appears simple in design, a closer look reveals the artistic details of the setting.
- Made of top-grade 925 genuine Sterling Silver with anti-tarnish technology.
- Available in sizes 5 through 9.
- Comes with free gift box and bag. Check price and see the specifications.
Princess Cut Halo Engagement Ring
- How do we describe this gorgeous design? Perhaps calling it a gemstone party-on-a-band is one way. This engagement ring is the exact opposite of the understated solitaire style. It’s a celebration piece of jewelry that grabs attention.
- The setting is genuine .925 stamped Sterling Silver and plated with Rhodium to protect its luster.
- The center stone is a 2-carat weight princess-cut CZ surrounded by a “halo” of round brilliant-cut Cubic Zirconia stones.
- Customer photos give you a better idea of the profile and quality.
Micropave Accents Engagement Ring For Your Princess
- Engagement ring settings that have pretty little pave stone accents in the band are incredibly popular.
- This lovely ring design is a wonderful option to consider for the tasteful, elegant and sophisticated lady in your life.
- This beauty gets many compliments for how much it looks like a real diamond ring. The 1-carat CZ center stone and accents are top-grade.
- Mounted on rhodium-plated Sterling Silver for a high polish.
For a complete listing of fake engagement rings in Sterling Silver that look real and get top-notch reviews visit this link.